Holiday Home Management
Good Short Stays is a family business run by Rob & Sue Bryer. Rob & Sue own and run their own holiday homes and wanted to provide this service to other landlords.
Already owners of The Good Estate Agent, they recognised a growing need for Short Term Lets for their customers and using their agent network have been able to extend their service across the country, while continuing to specialise in Kentish holiday lets.
Let with Us
Whether your property is a second home or a business investment, we work with you to ensure it’s is a
success for everyone.
We’re passionate about our properties, treating them as we would our own and recognising that our owners are equally important as our guests.
Each and every one of our properties are as individual as you
are, so we tailor our marketing to showcase them at their very best. Using creative copywriting, regularly updated images and
using social media and a variety of sites such as Airbnb and
Booking.com to ensure they’re seen by a wide audience.
If you have a second home that you’d like to join our portfolio of unique and beautiful properties or you’re thinking of investing in a holiday let, whether it’s a country bolthole or a seaside escape, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch to discuss how Good Short Stays will work for you.
We offer a number of packages depending on your needs and
how much you would like to be involved in the process of renting the property as a holiday let.
We will do the following for all Packages:
- visit the property to provide you with an indication of set
up, quality and nightly rate achievable under current
- set up the premises on all of
our systems and support
- market your property by any means necessary (including online travel agents, corporate booking agents, social media, email marketing and any others that we deem to be necessary);
- as and when we take bookings for your property, we will deal with the administration side, taking IDs and deposits (as agreed with the guests and area specific) take payment from all guests for the full length of the stay 14 days prior to their arrival;
- send you a monthly statement of guest revenue and any fees, charges or penalties charged to you; such statement will be issued by the 16th day of the month following the month of the guest’s stay, and will be accompanied with a remittance of the amount owed to you, or, if there has been a loss (i.e. the guest revenue does not cover the expenses and
liabilities outstanding), you shall pay us the outstanding amount within 14 days of the date of the statement; failure to pay would be a breach of contract and may necessitate us to close the unit down;
*Set up fee dependent on the level of work required to ensure the property is ready to rent to guests. This can range from £0 for a furnished property with no set up required or a complete blank canvas at £500 + cost of furnishings if required. Fees will be tailored to each individual property.
If you are on the Gold Package, in addition to the above, we will:
- notify the housekeeping team of the stay and when the next clean will be needed;
- arrange any maintenance works to be carried out on your behalf (subject to the limitations set out in our terms and conditions if applicable)
*Gold package charged at 20% after deductions.
If you are on the Diamond Package, in addition to the above, we will:
- arrange and manage payment for all utilities, including TV licence, water, gas, electricity, council tax and business rates, whilst the property is under management by us. Please note that payments for utilities will be deducted from your monthly payment;
- obtain the Gas Safety Certificate, Electrical Fixed Wire Test, and Fire Risk Assessment, for the property, and carry out the fire alarm and the smoke detector maintenance and yearly checks, plus a monthly inspection of the property to comply with safety legislation ).
All packages include access to email and telephone support for owners and guests, along with installation of a key safe (charged at £50) at the property and a property information pack for guests.
*Diamond package charged at 25% after deductions
We look forward to working with you
We deliberately keep our property portfolio small, ensuring we can really focus on providing you and our guests a first class service.
If you’d like to discuss how Good Short Stays can help you showcase your property and earn an extra income, please contact Kathryn at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01303 647 650.